Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Paradise on Earth...

I was sitting and thinking about how much I wish I was on a beach right now, unfortunately does not become, so I started to searching about beautiful, tropical, exotic beaches...
I found so many stunning beaches from all around the world... 
I thought to share some with you...
  1.  Maui, Hawaii.
    Black Sand Beach at Waianapanapa State Park, Maui Hawaii.
  2.  Zakynthos, Greece.
    Navagio Beach or Shipwreck Beach, Zakynthos, Greece.
  3.  Cancun, Mexico.
    Hidden beach with coconut palm in Xcaret, Cancun, Mexico
  4.  Mauritius Island.
    Mauritius Island in the Indian Ocean.
  5.  Brazil.
    Fernando de Noronha island in Brazil.
  6.  Samoan Islands.
    Upolu, Samoa in the Pacific Ocean.
  7.  Thailand.
    Beach in Krabi Province, Thailand.
  8.  Maldives
    Beach on Meeru Island Resort, Maldives.
  9.  Canary Islands.
    Beach Las Teresitas at Tenerife, Canary Islands.
  10.  French Polynesia.
    Moorea Island, French Polynesia.
I hope you liked all pictures as I did.
Who knows? Maybe someday we will travel on all these amazing places.
Never stop dreaming! :P

Sur La Table Up To 75% Off Clearance Sale
your photo name

2 comments: